We are a proud member of WECA (Waikato Engineering Careers Association).
Visit www.weca.org.nz to find out more.
Do you have your Engineering Trade?
Do you want to take the next step in your career?
Located in sunny Blenheim, Crown Sheetmetal service a range of industries and have developed a reputation for being specialists in wine tank fabrication undertaking tasks from one-off custom made products to major projects for a wide range of clients including major wineries throughout the country.
We are looking for two Team Leaders to lead our teams. This could be a perfect opportunity to take a step up for the right person.
- Leadership role
- Based in Blenheim
- Stainless Steel Fabrication
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, this is an excellent role for a motivated, people-focused leader who wants to supervise a great team and introduce innovation and ideas in a collaborative environment.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Day-to-day staff management
- Coordinating people on to projects and maximizing workshop productivity
- Taking a leading role with health and safety
- Ensuring quality standards are met
- Looking for improvement opportunities
What we will offer you:
- Opportunity to be involved in change and innovation
- A great team environment
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Competitive rates
Relevant experience and education required:
- Trade Qualification
- 5+ years stainless steel fabrication experience (tank building and installation may be an advantage)
As part of our Drug & Alcohol Policy a pre-employment medical and drug test is required to be completed before confirmation of employment.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for to step up in your career apply now.