We are a proud member of WECA (Waikato Engineering Careers Association).
Visit www.weca.org.nz to find out more.
· Based in Te Rapa, Hamilton
· Permanent, full time position
· Part of a skilled team
NDA Engineering specialises in the design and fabrication of stainless-steel products and vessels for process industries including dairy, wine, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage industries.
A position has become available for a reliable, motivated and experienced Stainless Steel Polisher to join the team at our Hamilton workshop.
Tasks will include:
- Polishing stainless steel to required standards (e.g. dairy grade, pharmaceutical grade or architectural/ aesthetic finishes)
- Assisting with other workshop duties
Skills and experience required:
· An understanding of polishing techniques and finishes
· Minimum of 3 - 5 years polishing experience
· Comfortable with confined spaces e.g. tanker barrel silo
· Experience with basic hand tools (polisher, grinder)
· Experience with stainless steel
· Strong Health and Safety focus
· High attention to detail
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Current and valid NZ Drivers Licence
As part of our Drug & Alcohol Policy a pre-employment medical and drug test is required to be completed before confirmation of employment. A valid work visa is required.
This is an opportunity not to be missed so if you are up for the challenge submit your application now