We are a proud member of WECA (Waikato Engineering Careers Association).
Visit www.weca.org.nz to find out more.
As the on-site specialist within the NDA Group, NDA Site Services is the leader in providing on-site solutions covering the supply, assembly, installation and maintenance of a broad range of specialised hygienic plant, equipment, pipework and vessels for our food and beverage, dairy and industrial customers throughout NZ and beyond.
We are looking for a proactive and organised Project Manager to join our Site team. In return we can provide good support structures, career development and training opportunities as well as competitive remuneration.
Based at our site in Hamilton this role is responsible for:
- Project planning and management
- Prepare estimation and quotation documents
- Customer relationships
- Health, Safety and Quality of Projects
As part of our Site team this will involve project management of both local and domestic projects. Domestic travel is a requirement; therefore you must be able to work away from home for reasonable periods of time.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or Trade Certificate
- Project Engineering experience (at least 3 - 5 years) in similar industry (construction or engineering)
- Proven ability to communicate (verbal and written) in a business environment
- High level of competence in Excel, Word, MS Project
- Able to work in a team across locations
- Technically proficient with the ability to read and interpret drawings
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Experience with developing and managing customer relationships
A pre-employment medical and drug test is mandatory.
Only NZ Residents or people with relevant work visa should apply for this position.