We are a proud member of WECA (Waikato Engineering Careers Association).
Visit www.weca.org.nz to find out more.
- Entry level position, ideal for a recent graduate or graduating 2019
- Based in Hamilton
- Great opportunity to gain experience within a large engineering business
An entry level Junior Product Manager role has become available within the Equipment team at NDA Site Services. This is a great opportunity for a recent Mechatronics graduate, who is keen to learn and develop technical sales skills within a challenging and busy engineering environment. Some domestic travel may be required as part of this role.
The primary role of the Equipment team is to liaise with overseas firms to bring large equipment and parts into New Zealand for NDA customers. The Equipment team work to bring this equipment up to New Zealand standards and have it installed, maintained and serviced for their customers. Examples of this include machines for production lines.
Working closely within a small team, tasks will include:
- Technical sales and related tasks such as lead generation and estimations
- Communication with customers and agency partners
- Utilising and maintaining Salesforce
- Assisting with part ordering/scheduling
- Entering project data and maintain project status reports
If you are looking to start your career in technical sales, please submit your Cover Letter and CV.
A pre-employment drug test is mandatory.
Only NZ residents or people with relevant work visas should apply for this position.
Skills & Experience
Our ideal candidate would have the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Mechatronics
- Experience with material handling or process equipment
- Current full drivers’ licence
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Able to problem solve
- Experienced in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent time management
- Working with in a small team environment