We are a proud member of WECA (Waikato Engineering Careers Association).
Visit www.weca.org.nz to find out more.
With significant projects on our books, we are looking for skilled Stainless Steel Fabricators/Fitters and Engineers. We have an exciting project based in the Taupo area and are seeking contractors for 6 month contracts to join our team.
- Site focused work
- 3 waters industry based
- Taupo based location of work (Kinloch)
- Competitive pay and good work environment
- Chance to grow your skills
This is a great opportunity to join our Site Services team.
To be successful you would:
- Have experience working on a variety of different projects as a fabricator/welder/fitter or specialise in stainless steel, including medium/large industrial equipment
- Hold a Level 4 relevant trade qualification (an advantage but not essential depending on experience)
- Be practical and competent in a range of welding techniques - TIG, Dual, Purge and MIG
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Bring a mindset to contribute to a safe and healthy workplace
- Have an ability to hold a permit receiver qualification
- Hold a current and valid NZ Drivers Licence
We can offer competitive rates , a great team and varied projects.
If you are interested please submit your application and someone will be in touch with information on how to complete our Contractor Pre-Registration Form.